Saturday, August 27, 2011

Too many balls in the air!

So I seem to have a bunch of balls in the air but I don't really juggle. This feeling can only mean one thing. Glitterfest is coming!!Plus I have trunk shows with Serendipity Salvage and we are doing my fave little flea market at Whimzy in Tustin. We will be at the Jamestown flea market in Tustin and as a bonus all the stores in the area are having sales and customer appreciation deals! I hope I have a moment to sneak away and shop. I have had my eye on a few things at Whimzy and Truly Tattered. Two great little shops right at the flea market.

Crystal and I will be bringing all of our mixed media supplies plus loads of vintage treasures we have been collecting! This flea market is well worth braving the heat for! See you Sunday!! All the details for Whimzy are on the right side of this page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment