Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Creative Burst!


Time to create!
I have been busy gathering goodies for my new line and now it is time to make some new things.  I managed to fit in a few quick trips to Boston, Myrtle Beach and North Carolina. I brought back a few goodies to play with. In my bag of tricks I have bottles, leather, persian lamb fur, gears, rhinestones, vintage glitter, brass, chain, prayer cards, tiny light bulbs, ceramic animals, cracker jack prizes from the 1940's, Miriam Haskell pearls, carved ivory flowers, vintage Swarovski crystals, lucite, .999 silver, millinery flowers,  lace, ribbon, sari fabric, pine cones, miniatures, baubles, playing cards, brass tags, lockets, charms, ephemera, circuit boards and so many crazy little items I hardly know where to begin.

I made a few new cuff bracelets and today I began soldering a few pendants. I have been sorting and combining and I am ready to fill my days with jewelry making. Save the date October 15th and I will knock your sox off at Glitterfest!  

So, this time you can follow my journey here. I will post a few surprises every week and of course some sneak peeks. I will share the truth about what goes into a show and hopefully give you some insight into how I keep the creative juices flowing.  Getting ready for a show is a bit of a roller coaster ride so hop on and ride with me!

xoxox,
Tara

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara,
    Sounds like you've been busy and having fun! Can't wait to see what you design.
    Cheers!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete