Wednesday, December 26, 2012


I have put away all the winter supplies for creating and today begins spring design!! The winter jewelry line for Lulu Max is officially sold out!! The last few pieces found a home on Christmas eve. Thank you to all of my loyal and new customers. I adore creating and your thoughtful purchases allow me the honor of creating for another season.

This spring promises to be exciting. I will be vending at some of my favorite venues and a few new ones. For my Orange County crowd I will of course be at Glitterfest with jewelry and mixed media creations and I will be selling supplies for all of your creations at Create in the Spring.

So what is on my workbench for spring? Loads of rhinestones of course! Plus some beautiful laces and fibers, mother of pearl buttons, bakelite, lucite, trinkets and treasures of all kinds and some really unusual ephemera. Most of you know that there is usually a theme loosely woven into each season. This spring will be no different. Stay tuned for some hints and a preview!



This week I will be preparing the kits for my Enchanted necklace class at Whimzy in Tustin on January 19th. (Pictured above) Last I checked, there were a couple of spots available so come play with us. We will me exploring my new favorite medium for mixed media art and jewelry. A great way to start the new year with a new skill for your persona tool bag.  Join me and I will share my inspiration with you to jump start a dazzling and creative 2013.

I hope all of your holiday celebrations were filed with joy and love. May 2013 find you happy, healthy and inspired!

xo,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment