Thursday, August 23, 2012

Craft For A Cure!

1
This is a little make and take I will be donating to the Craft for a Cure event. Many of you know that I am a cancer survivor and this is a cause near and dear to me. In fact, I am willing to bet each of you has had a friend or loved one with cancer or you are a survivor! My friend and fellow artist has found a fun and meaningful way to raise money for breast cancer research. This one day event brings together many artists who donate their time, profits, and supplies to raise money. The event is held at a private home and each guest is pampered with a delicious lunch and amazing projects. This year the event will be held In Rancho Cucamonga  on Sunday October 14th.

Two of my favorite ladies will be joining us this year and sharing really special projects. Jenny Hernandez will be helping us create one of her darling birds! I just love all her characters, plus she is one of my favorite people!  Jenny puts a bit of herself in every whimsical piece. You will fall in love with her art and begin collecting her pieces as so many of us have.




The delightful and devilishly funny Karen Aguirre will be helping us create on of her paper cake decorations. She is an amazing artist and such a smart and funny gal. You will love her guaranteed! Her blog- Creative Chaos is also one of my favorites.





Seating is limited so please reserve your spot as soon as possible. Denise Hahn is the creator and curator of this event so please visit her blog, In My Blue Room, and look at the other beautiful projects and sign up.

Here is the link:


Thank you in advance,
Tara





No comments:

Post a Comment