Monday, May 23, 2011

Ready set go!

This Saturday is the first trunk show of the new business! Please join Crystal Basica and I as we launch Serendipity Salvage. We are a vintage mixed media art supply company. Come see all the treasure we have collected June 4th at Garden of Beaden in Upland CA ( 10am until 5pm). Maybe I will bring a sneak peek of what fall holds for Lulu Max!

 I enjoyed  a few weeks off from the designing and making side of Lulu Max. I have been doing a little restocking and shopping. I enjoy hitting flea markets and garage sales looking for that special something to include in a piece. I also spend some time at a scrap book store looking at paper for inspiration. I might use the images or the colors as a starting point to my designs. I usually have something like a sheet of scrapbook paper that provides an over arching theme to the season I am working on.





While shopping I have been picking up so many cool items I decided to share them with you. My friend, artist and business partner Crystal Basica was in the same boat so we have joined forces and Serendipity Salvage was born. We carry vintage mixed media supplies for your every need. You will find us on Etsy and doing trunk shows. So much fun I can hardly stand it! Please follow our blog to see what new items we have and where we will be. We hunt for the deals and pass them on to you. We love a bargain and hope you will too. Come see us June 4th at Garden of Beaden in Upland for our next trunk show.

No comments:

Post a Comment