Monday, October 11, 2010

Glitterfest and beyond!!!



After a long break from the blog I am back to document Inspiration!! Leave a comment as I would love to hear what inspires you! I have been on a true journey of inspiration. First stop the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. I spent an entire day looking at costume clothing and jewelry. Above is one of the amazing pieces on display.

Next was Glitterfest. It was a great show put on by the amazing girls at Whimzy in Tustin. It was an honor to be included with the other artists at the show. There were amazing dolls, mosaics, papercrafts, jewelry, purses and too many pretty things to list. I left ready to begin creating for spring. At the show I was also asked to be part of an upcoming show in Long Beach- details to follow. The most exciting moment of the day was a request for a submission to a magazine I adore!!!! The top picture is my table at Glitterfest. Thank you all for stopping buy my table and saying hello. Ivey and I were crazy busy bagging up purchases. Thank you for shopping with Lulu Max!

Tomorrow I will give you a peek at my studio as I take it from disaster to functional and inspiring!

Tara
Lulu Max Art Jewelry





No comments:

Post a Comment