Sunday, October 12, 2014

Another One In The Bag


Glitterfest was over the top fabulous.  Such a fun show.  Beautiful, art, fun and friendly artists and the best customers around!!  It was great to see so many familiar faces and meet so many new people! Thank you all for supporting me in all my creative endeavors.  

Still recovering from the complications that came with m back surgery, the show wiped me out. Super excited to get back to physical therapy and the gym. Finally got permission to exercise last Thursday!! So fitness will be my first priority every day.  My health remains fragile and I will be doing everything in my power to change that.  Move more, eat clean and make art. That is what I will be doing. There will of course be the occasional cupcake. 



Be in good health my friends!! 

Xo,
Tara


1 comment:

  1. So nice to see you and once this nutty season is done we can plan our create fun day! Maybe there should be food involved too. Be well...

    ReplyDelete