Saturday, March 19, 2011

Glitterfest

Such an amazing show today! Thank you all for coming out today. I enjoyed meeting so many amazing, art loving people. The room was filled with so many beautiful things. Robin Dudley Howes had a beautiful display filled with such whimsical lovely jewelry and tid bits. I had to bring home a pair of earrings!

 The small bottle with the beaded top and the beaded key are my finds from the Magpie! Melanie is a seed beader and mixed media artist extraordinaire. I cannot wait to make a necklace for this very special bottle to go with my new earrings.

Next, I ventured onto the patio where I fell in love with a painting. She will live in my studio.  On my way back in I decided I had to have this sweet shadowbox. I will post more about these artists when I can think straight. The show was a blast but I am beat! ore pictures of the show to come.  My Mom purchased a necklace from Lisa Loria  and a soldered tree from Crystal Basica that are both to die for and I will post pictures of those too. Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment