Saturday, June 12, 2010

Seashells at Gilding the Lilly

What a great day spent at my favorite store for vintage tid bits and jewelry! If you have not been to Gilding the Lilly in Fullerton California- Go now. Today I took a class from one of their great instructors on creating art bottles with shells. Working outside on the patio was really a treat. We glued and soldered and created some really amazing bottles in just a few hours. Taking a class is a great way to stay inspired.

I have been really slack about putting up pictures. This is the week of the big reveal! Pictures here and at www.lulumax.vpweb.com this week. Thanks to my wonderful husband and new camera for close up photography I am ready to go. I need a little practice with the new camera to get some good shots. Part of the fun is always having something new to learn.

Have an inspired week.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment